Membership Upgrades

Started by Scoobyearns Dec 06th, 2023 at 11:31
Scoobyearns
VIP
Dec 06th, 2023 at 11:31

Noticable benefits vs. (standard membership)

(Not financial advice)

Below is my top 5 features as a VIP member and review after Week 1 (06.12.23)

• 7 level referral downline - whilst this takes time to build. the passive income opportunity cost is worth it 💵
  • Adgrid Game (75 daily chances) - spending all 75 picks everyday is difficult and sometimes not possible but the increased amount of chances for me seems to be paying off having one the $1 prize 3 times in my 1st week as VIP (whilst there is no guaruntee and you could technically acheive this on standard membership i personaly see the increased chances as more oppotunity)
  • PTC bonus - as VIP you get 50% extra per ad you click + you get 50% commision from you're direct referrals PTC & Video views also
  • AdShare Packs - these packs are already great value as a standard member. this is further increased as VIP for a pack value of $17.75 you end up paying just $6.50 after the daily credit bonus back 🤑
  • Traffic exchange - For every view you make you get back 5 credits which is very nice benefit versus standard. 

In addition to all the above the vip membership also offers free referral deletion for those absent referrals, greater limits for renting referrals, no daily withdrawal limit. my review is based on my experience so far with VIP upgrade but i would imagine an upgrade of anykind to be of great benefit for an active user as the membership runs for 365days and the site is continuing to grow every week with more ads and cool features. 

Good luck & Happy earnings!😀

Â